In addition, the company has three subsidiaries and two affiliated companies. The three subsidiaries are PT Harbor Hospital shareholding company with 99% and Employee Cooperative Maritime (KOPEGMAR) of 1% of PT Multi Terminal Indonesia (MTI) with the composition of PT Pelindo II 99% and Employee Cooperative Maritime (KOPEGMAR) of 1% , while other subsidiaries adlah PT Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Indonesia with PT Pelindo II shares 51% and PT Sisindokom Lintas Buana by 49%.
Company affiliated PT Pelindo II, respectively, PT Jakarta International Container Terminal (JICT) with 48.9% shareholding Pelindo II and 51% Grosbeak Pte.Ltd and Maritime Employees Cooperative (KOPEGMAR) of 1%, while at the Koja Container Terminal (TPK Koja) which is a joint operation between PT Pelindo II (52.12%) with PT Ocean Terminal Container (47.88%) which has been operating since 1998.
In addition to various business activities, the company has an opportunity to develop other business activities related to business activities that already exist. Among others in the field of information services, managing cargo distribution center, and inland container depots and other areas, either managed by the company itself, as well as those implemented in close cooperation with private business.
PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero), state enterprises engaged in port services urgently requires the following position.
Calon Pandu | Closing Date: 11 June 2011 (Postal Stamp)
- Maximum age 39 years as of July 1, 2011
- ANT III certified minimum
- The period of sailing as skipper of at least 3 (three) years
- Candidates willing to follow training Pandu
- Willing to be placed in the working area of the Company
- Healthy and drug free
- Minimum height 160 cm
- Not color-blind and normal visual acuity (no glasses or positive and negative)
- Fluent in English active
- The ability to swim a good basis
- Willing to undergo bond department
Application letter are enclosed with the following items:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of diploma last ANT (verified), ID card, valid Seaman Book, Sailing Certificate Period, and training certificates kepelautan owned.
- Description of sound mind and body from the competent authority
- Photograph size 4 × 6 as much as 2 sheets
- Include at the top right corner of the cover letter of application code, "PANDU-11"
The following application letter attachments to be sent by postal mail addressed to:
TEAM RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
PO BOX 98 / JKU JAKARTA 14 310
- Only candidates who meet the requirements will be processed further.
- The announcement of the selection was informed by letter or can be viewed on the website www.inaport2.co.id