BRI provides the opportunity for potential candidates to join a comprehensive development program designed specifically to prepare a cadre of leaders BRI in the future as:
Development Program Staff BRI
Program Pengembangan Staff BRI (PPS BRI) | BRI Jobs Expo: 11 June 2011
- S1/S2 Degree from a leading university which accredited A / B
- Graduate from a University accredited A or B with the Faculty and the Department as follows:
- General PPS, graduates from the Faculty / Department: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Livestock, Forestry, Fisipol (Only for the Department of International relations, Science Communication, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), MIPA (Only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS Auditors, graduates from the Faculty / Department: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (Just for the Department of Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), MIPA (Only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS IT, graduates from the Faculty / Department: Computer Science, Information Engineering.
- Bachelor degree (S1) min GPA 2.75 (PTN), 3.00 (PTS)
- Master degree (S2) min GPA 3.25 with the provisions of S.1 min. 2.75 (PTN) & 3.00 (PTS)
- Max. age 27 years (for S1), and 30 years (for S2)
- Priority for those who have never been applied as a participant in PPS BRI.
- Willing to follow all stages of selection.
- Not Married.
- Willing to be placed in all work areas BRI
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if it has been accepted as a participant declared PPS BRI.
- Please fill the Registration Form here
- Download Forms here
- Applicants must attend and bring a form that is completed (photo attached)
to the location of BRI JOB EXPO - JAKARTA 2011 in Pusdiklat BRI Ragunan,
Jl. Harsono RM - Ragunan, South Jakarta on Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 08.00 WIB
- Entire selection process is free
- Psychological test will be held on June 12, 2011
- For more information please download here